CureZone   Log On   Join
Smart woman!

spdina Views: 4,707
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,511

Smart woman!

Yes, trust the pH strips! Look those people are full of themselves, they have no clue what they are talking about. What I find really funny is they are the same folks who state that ALL food has lost nutritional value---lacking minerals, but yet they want you to stop drinking mineralized water and drink water that leaches your precious nutrients right from your body. Rediculous and absolutely CRAZY.

My advice put the distiller away...test your water, most kits run between $20-$50 and if there is any problem get a $30 water filtration like Brita or Pur.

Your tap water is slightly acidic @ 6.5 so you may want to add something to it to bring up the alkalinity, Moreless has great recipes for that! There are also tons of toys on the market like stir stix, prill beads....

Or you can continue using distilled and waste much of your day trying to turn it into something worth drinking...but I doubt that will ever be acomplished.

PS: Do you know where your distiller was made? Most likely China. Did you know the condensor is made out of metal, hopefully no lead or alluminum, but rest assure there is nickel in it? Did you know that distilled water leaches inorganic minerals from the distiller and draws them into the water which you then drink?

Please do take the time to read up, so you can make an informed decision about the most important thing you put into your body...water.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)