CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorta afraid to ask but here goes...

Anastacia Views: 5,135
Published: 14 years ago

Sorta afraid to ask but here goes...

This forum has been an interesting read. I find myself indecisive on the issue of distilled water, though I drink only my own distilled water because i feel it has to be better than chlorine and stuff. I simply have no idea who is right and who is wrong, especially about the mineral aspect, so I recently started adding minerals to my distilled water and hope for the best.

QUESTION:

I briefly read something on here about distilled water being acidic. I had never heard that, and wondered about it. Since I already have ph strips, I went and got them and experimented. Results: my distilled water, with and without my minerals added was a ph of 4.5 to 5. ACIDIC. The water straight from the tap was a ph of 6 to 6.5 which is middle of the road, not alkaline but not acidic.

Wow, I had no idea water could be acidic and this sorta scares me, since I tend to be and fight being acidic.

So the question is, what does this mean? To those who are drinking distilled water, does this not concern you, the fact that the distilled water is acidic? And how does this info really affect me, this acid in the water?

Thank you for any comments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)