No I don't think this way at all...

"Do you really think that YOUR way is the only
way, and that by cramming negativity down people's
throats, it will make any difference??

I have been watching your debate and it has not
changed my mind either. People are different and
so all ways will not work for all people, no
matter how much proof or lack of proof."

I think people should test their water and make an educated decision based on several factors such as the quality of water they have available, their particular diet, their health needs (some require more minerals than others because of certain illness and deficencies), their resources, and finally what is convienent for them.

You are wrong about me!

By the way it is everyone here on curezone cramming distilled water down everyone's throats...I am merely offering a different perspective. If you don't like that then don't bother to read what I post in the Debate Forums , because this is where you will find arguments against distilled water!

Again everyone has an opinion on water...for every ND you find who promotes distilled water, I can find one who is against it. Who is right? Perhaps both are correct and it depends on the individuals needs. I think distilled is beneficial for short term detoxing, but that is it.

GOD did not intend for us to drink distilled water and the fact that you cannot find pure H20 in nature is enough proof for me, but go ahead and drink up it is you choice.

I wish you well too!

be happy, be well-watered,

Spdina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)