CureZone   Log On   Join
Nope, no proof there either...

spdina Views: 2,824
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,068,046

Nope, no proof there either...

Did you read this from my post on distilled & pH?

"There are some folks out there who believe that it is safe to drink distilled and reverse osmosis water, claiming there are no potential health risks - although there is never any supporting data associated with these claims, only to the contrary. These same few folks also claim that distilled water has a neutral pH... even though any idiot with litmus paper or a pH meter can see the pH is usually between 5.2 - 6pH, and drops lower as it sits exposed to open air. Why then would anyone with any reputation at all (or, half a brain) say that it is safe to drink distilled and R.O. water, even though basic chemistry tells us differently?

"Alternative agenda", is what I like to call it. You'll notice that most of these supporters of distillers and R.O. systems usually have some government or alternate agenda - the government wants you to stay sick to keep the disease-mongering health system afloat... so why would they want you to avoid the potentially hazardous effects of drinking unnatural water that does not exist anywhere on the planet? Simple... greed."

You say:
"Fact is, they have no life, and nothing else to do other than to argue about how bad distilled water is, without putting up any proof"

I say:
Anyone with half a brain can quickly see it is the distilled supporters who fail to offer PROOF and the funny thing is it is me against about 6-7 distilled supporters and not one of you can scientifically validate your stance.

By the way, if distilled water is so health promoting why is everyone still here on curezone trying to figure out how to get well? If your protocol is so GREAT why then isn't everyone getting healed?

I'm sure that my information will provoke many to, at the very least, seriously look at this issue and make an educated decision about the type of water they drink and that is my agenda...what is your agenda?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)