Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
ButtercupLuv Views: 1,266
Published: 14 years ago

starting soon, need friends

Hi everyone! I have posted before on previous fasts. For some reason, I am having a really hard time getting past the first day to begin my fast. I have concluded that the reason I'm fighting it is because I don't truly want to start until after the holidays. So, I will soon have no excuse and will have to face my fears of failure and begin anew.
I want to complete my 40+ day fast so badly. I now feel that I have the information and resources I need to do this. I just have to believe that I can do it. I will be counting on some friendly encouragement throughout this process and might even need a little faith from others to spur me on to start. Thanks!
My starting date will be Dec. 28th. If this changes I'll let you all know. Thank you again for your support. I really need friends to help me get started and continue this path to completion. (Btw, I have about 100 lb. to lose, so no worries about whether or not I should fast in the first place.) Merry Christmas to everyone! I will "see" you all soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)