CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida, Leaky Gut, and MMS

bluelotus8 Views: 15,173
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,649

Candida, Leaky Gut, and MMS

Leaky gut is a real issue for many candida sufferers. Some believe that leaky gut is the cause of candida and should be treated before candida. I disagree. I believe canidda (and parasites) is the main cause of leaky gut. There could be other causes too (like use of non-steroid anti-inflammatory medicine). But if you have candida, candida is the mostly likely cause. The mechanism of cause-effect: candida (and parasites) ==> toxic intestines ==> intestinal inflammation ==> leaky gut

Eradicating candida and eliminating inflammation in the intestines are the key to heal leaky gut. To help leaky gut heal faster, you may take glutamine and butter oil. Trying to heal leaky gut without getting rid of candida can not get you very far.

MMS kills both candida and parasites in the intestines ==> eliminate toxicity ==> reduce inflammation ==> leaky gut has a chance to heal.

I believe Liver Flush and kidney cleanse will be beneficial and necessary when Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has done major part of its work. The reason is that at that stage, large volume of toxins has gone through liver and kidney. Liver and kidney can use some help to keep them clean and restore their full power.

Please remember Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills pathogens but the body organs process and eliminate the toxins.

The cleanses (liver, kidney, etc) are not very effective for many people at their early stages of candida recovery. This is because the polluters (candida, parasites) are still inside. The organs were clean only for very short time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)