CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THANK YOU, Jim Humble!!!

vitamixgirl Views: 4,454
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,752

Re: THANK YOU, Jim Humble!!!

My horrible health problems started in childhood too when I was ten. I got mono and got severely dehydrated, so I was hospitalized for a week. I was never healthy after that, and continued to get sicker and sicker over the years. I'm now 32. But maybe there is great hope with mms. I have been reading this forum for over a week now. I'm doing so many other things too right now like Iodine for example, and I just couldn't decide if I wanted to try the mms right now. I was feeling so depressed the last couple of days--like again for the millionth time, everything I'm doing is still not working. Then I read your post Jana, and it all made since what you were saying about the leaky gut syndrome. I will try to keep everyone posted on my progress with mms. It sounds like us three (me, Jana, and Ieatworld,) and I'm sure others on this forum, are in the same boat with our health right now. It feels good to have support of people that I know understand a lot of what I'm going through. Thanks again!
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)