CureZone   Log On   Join
oh, for crying out loud!!!

jana Views: 4,857
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,660

oh, for crying out loud!!!

I just visited the mentioned forum, and got reminded VERY QUICKLY why I abandoned my "quest for better health" several years ago...

Now please understand, that I am NOT putting down anyone or any protocol one
chooses to use... as I stated before, I am very pragmatic, and if something works for someone, then I say, by all means, go for it.
What follows is not any derogative statement about any approach to health, I am just expressing my own feelings and not passing any judgments...

So after I read just several posts on treating the leaky gut syndrome, I got dizzy and had to quit reading... there are recommendations of "frequent enemas, frequent liver flushed, slant board exercises, cobra breath twist exercises, numerous diet adjustments, preparation of all kinds of mixtures and products, etc"...
Ok, I know exercise is good for you, no matter what it is, and I have done enemas and liver flushed before, heck, I even got my own colema board, which is a contraption, that allows you to administer your own colonics at home.
And they all helped. But geez, did you guys ever try one of those? Or one of the liver flushes? We are talking LA-BOR-IN-TEN-SIVE!!! And gross (you get to drink several cups of olive oil and lemon juice after you have gone hungry all day. AND you get to dring the Epsom Salts with water as the only fluids beforehand and afterwards).
I did it several times and would NEVER do that again...

My point here (again!) is not to criticize those, who still do these things and find them helpful - more power to you, guys!! So did I!

All I am saying, is, I have realized some time ago, that getting hooked on, and all crazy about all the cool protocols in the name of the health can be just as weird and addictive, as any other addiction, even if it ends up being good for you.
In some cases it seems like one might as well give up their previous lives altogether and just get dedicated to administering these different methods.
And I, for one, am not interested in that. Been there, done that, got several T-shirts to prove it :-) and I decided, that the way to better health can be, NO, let me re-state than, HAS TO BE easy, simple and (preferably) enjoyable.

And I just KNEW, that something like Jim Humble's Miracle-Mineral-Supplement simply HAS to be around to be discovered.
Geez, have I said it already enough times yet? :-))
I am so amazingly, deeply, tearfully thankful and grateful for this discovery!!!

It has been stated on this board before, that the simplicity and enjoyment of life is the key, but just allow me to re-iterate that one more time...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)