CureZone   Log On   Join
Mentioned 2...WHERE? He doesn't sell water products!

spdina Views: 4,164
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,067,408

Mentioned 2...WHERE? He doesn't sell water products!

Celcius,

First off Mercola provides a great deal of FREE information for all to learn about health and healing...yes he sells supplements, so what! He is a highly educated man who has helped many and if you hadn't noticed is CLEARLY well respected here on curezone based on the many who take the time to bring his articles forward.

As far as his approach on Nutritional Typing (a spin off Metabolic Typing) goes, so what...everyone takes ideas and runs with them. Besides he turned it into something even better than what Wolcott & Kelly had produced.

Besides it appears to me that very educated and learned people are advocating NOT drinking distilled water, while people here on curezone, who could be any Joe Shmo and by the way are still suffering with their own health issues are advocating drinking dead water, so who to believe???

I think I'll go along with Dr. Mercola on the water debate because he has nothing to gain on his stance...

As usual you are talking out of your butt!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)