CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water...

NancyAng Views: 2,152
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,115

Re: Water...

I have to keep my urinary pH above 6.4 to keep a medical condition at bay. And when I was testing waters, Chrystal Geyser was one of the best. I like the way it tastes too. And I'm like you, I spend a lot of time in my car and need to drink bottled water. But recently I've been buying Arrowhead at Costco and it's not too bad pH wise, but not as good as the CG.

When I first found out about the pH connection, I bought a really expensive water purifier that's supposed to not only clean the water, but bring up the pH. When I lived at my last house, it worked fine. I loved it. But since I moved and changed water districts, the water here tastes awful, even through my water purifier. I even went and bought a new filter, but it didn't help. The quality of tap water is so dependent on the people who clean the water. And I only live 15 miles from where I did, and the water is just crap.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)