CureZone   Log On   Join
Duh yourself...

spdina Views: 4,172
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,066,186

Duh yourself...

"I'm sure they prefer pure clean toxin free distilled water"

No sh*t. That is what I said, distilled water is best for plants I have studies that PROVE that theory! Shall I pull them up for you?

Rainwater like distilled has an emptiness to it and acts like a magnet pulling minerals into itself from the soil and rocks and this revived mineral water is then consumed by the plant's root system. Of course rainwater contains much more than distilled water because it spends time in the open atmosphere where it is exposed to ALL the elements of the earth such as oxygen, sunshine, magnetic field and elemental particles floating in the air (sadly pollution as well). Of course, being the intelligent person that you are I'm sure you already know all of this, right?

Here is a good lesson in chemistry should you care to learn:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1056668

Sadly a distiller condensing system is made from metal, and 9 times out of 10 made in CHINA, so who knows what the distilled water has collected while dripping down those pipes???

Best water distiller...metal free:

Only the Rain CrystalTM offers full spectrum water purification which addresses every pollution problem in a consistently effective, one-step process. The Rain CrystalTM is water cooled, scientifically designed to assure removal of volatile chemical contaminants, and made from inert PyrexR glass to eliminate the metallic contamination that can be caused by stainless steel. The Rain CrystalTM is the only laboratory quality distillation apparatus available for home use. Because it is compact and uses readily available electrical components, the Rain CrystalTM costs less than half the price of comparable lab quality devices.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1055123

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.148 sec, (1)