CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS proven safe?
 
jfh Views: 1,913
Published: 12 years ago
Status:       R [Message recommended by a moderator!]
 
This is a reply to # 1,065,850

Re: MMS proven safe?


You should be able to find several posts regarding this subject on this forum.

Information regarding chlorine dioxide found through web searches can be scary. The best resource is the vast number of users and several years of use of Stabilized Oxygen. Look up the info on that product. It is a 3 to 4% concentration of sodium chlorite; where Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a 28% concentration. Remember that by the time you are ingesting it, it is highly diluted. Even so, there has been no reported problem with this protocol, other than pretty heavy temporary detox symptoms caused by the die off toxins of bad pathogens. The dosage should make it safe. Chlorine dioxide is not the same chemical as chlorine. Chlorine chlorinates. Chlorine dioxide does not. It also does not linger in the body as so many other chemicals do; like the fluorine that you ingest daily.

Of course, no one will try to convince you to take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The risk is something which only you can assess.

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)