CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: detoxing

jana Views: 1,543
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,747

Re: detoxing

Ahh, sorry to hear that, spdina... I, too, have been feeling like crap today, had to take a complete day off, as I was not able to see any clients or focus on accomplishing anything.

Sounds like what you are going through is pretty severe... somewhere on this board earlier on I read a post about "the detox symptoms can hit whatever stage we are at and whatever amount we take" or something like that (It might have even been you writing it)...
I guess it is happening to you now. How long have you been taking the drops?

As it seems to have been well documented, the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cannot hurt you in any way, so that is good to keep in mind, that you are not being harmed or "made worse" by it...
It is pretty intriguing how these things come up and then (hopefully soon enough) also go...

Also, I would think the homemade kefir would not be the culprit, I have been taking it since I started with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , and it always seems to sooth everything out and feel great (not just neutral).

The only thing I can think of is, just slow down (with dosing) and take less for next couple of days, and let us know how you are doing with that!
And go take hot bath with apple cider vinegar to help pull out some of that stuff, too.

Wishing you very much the peaceful and fun holidays you deserve!!
Please keep us posted on how you are doing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)