CureZone   Log On   Join
detoxing

spdina Views: 1,795
Published: 12 years ago

detoxing

So, the past few days I have not been feeling well...

I am very frustrated because Miracle-Mineral-Supplement had been making me feel really GREAT, then all the sudden I start having some issues. Sinus discomfort, joint pain and headaches. I don't know what is going on? The only things that I have done different are eating homemade yogurt and drinking Holy tea, which is a mild detox tea and not suppose to cause any unpleasant detox reactions. Everything else is the same. Last night the pain was so bad in my face/head/jaw that I made an emergency appt with my dentist today to see if there was some sort of root infection causing the pain because during the night I awoke with a fever and got scared that I had a tooth infection.

The dentist could not find the cause...but the pain is subsiding in my jaw area, still have the headache though.

Perhaps the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is digging up old hidden poisons? Hope it finds them all soon because I want to enjoy the Holiday!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)