CureZone   Log On   Join
Spdina,or anybody HELP PLS...

ieatworld Views: 1,565
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,142

Spdina,or anybody HELP PLS...

"Our bodies are very sensitive...there is a lot of research out there regarding what type of food we should be eating according to our natural environment. Think about the fact that we import foods that do not grow in our areas...should we be eating imported foods? Realize from an evolutionary standpoint that we adapt to our environment...for example people with darker complexions have adapted to their sunny environments."

well my ancestors have been eating rice and i'm ethnically asian so would that mean i'd be more sensitive to a diet without rice? i'm confused about the part about eating according to our natural environment, would that mean eating mostly raw foods or eating the asian diet? asians say too much raw is bad... i think they say it's dampening to the body.

"I think we make many mistakes on our road to wellness and the BIGGEST is drastically changing our diet and throwing new foods into our system, especially health shakes that contain all sorts of proteins and unusual foods like algaes, mushrooms, soy, and other exotic plants"

so would it be a big mistake to take out rice completely and eat mostly veggies? i eat some veggies but i don't eat very much because too much makes me really uncomfortable especially when i'm so constipated. i know veggies are supposed to help, but in my case it doesn't. the doctors say that it's because its "ibs" so normal things that help people don't always apply.

i also have a binge eating disorder i can't get rid of. i tend to binge on rice and noodles or other carbs. it used to be desserts, but i've managed to cut out desserts and junk food. my eating disorder appeared around the same time i developed my bowel problems. so i really can't tell if its the "baddies" in me with all these crazy late night binges or if its my depression.

a bowl of rice a day would feed the candida that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills right? or would Miracle-Mineral-Supplement be able to kill so much that a bowl of rice and some fruit would not mess it up? fruits are nourishing so i'm not sure if i want to limit it or not. i've read about candida diets but yet i feel its so strict that i'd be starving my body and it'd cause my eating disorder to go crazy because restrictions to me = binging and rebellion. its something i'm working on but the bowel problems make me feel so hopeless and i'm stuck in cycles of binging and depression. i really do not know what to do and waiting for the mms to come has got my anxiety up through the roof.

i just want my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to get here and hopefully it'll make me crave healthy foods like it seems to have for some people here

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)