CureZone   Log On   Join
Very smart advice...

spdina Views: 1,752
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,065,126

Very smart advice...

Our bodies are very sensitive...there is a lot of research out there regarding what type of food we should be eating according to our natural environment. Think about the fact that we import foods that do not grow in our areas...should we be eating imported foods? Realize from an evolutionary standpoint that we adapt to our environment...for example people with darker complexions have adapted to their sunny environments.

I think we make many mistakes on our road to wellness and the BIGGEST is drastically changing our diet and throwing new foods into our system, especially health shakes that contain all sorts of proteins and unusual foods like algaes, mushrooms, soy, and other exotic plants. When we are trying to get well we need to get back to BASICS and back to nature and nature does not come pre-blended. Food should be eaten in it’s whole and not in part. For example, juicing removes fiber and fiber is required for digestion, so it is better to eat the whole rather than the part! Fasting is fine but the only kind I agree with is a 3-4 day Water Fast and the water should be of the highest quality and be a living water not dead. Also if your going to fast your intestines had better be clean otherwise your body will re-absorb toxins that remain in the system! Fasting, in my opinion, is very dangerous if not done RIGHT. But fasting is very important and has always been a part of wellness…Jesus fasted but his body was not loaded with toxins, back then people could fast with no harm and they drank pure spring water, this is what we should strive for as well, but it is a complicated process in this day and age. 1st step is internal cleansing (MMS) correct diet and when well embark on an occasional Water Fast to cleanse spirit, mind and body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)