CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No oral consumption?

john parsons Views: 9,818
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,589

Re: No oral consumption?

certainly its very refreshing and tingly using mag oil :

"Mouthwash

Magnesium chloride is the ultimate medicinal mouthwash and is highly recommended for periodontal disease and for strenghtening the teeth.

It is magnesium, not calcium, that helps
form hard tooth enamel, resistant to decay.

Many chronic illness patients have periodontal problems, and oral and bone cavitation infections are quite ommon. These should not be ignored, because these infections can become systemic and spread to other sites. An association between magnesium and periodontitis has been suggested by studies. In a study, conducted by the International and American Associations for Dental Research, subjects aged 40 yrs and older, increased serum Mg/Ca was significantly associated with reduced probing depth (p < 0.001), less attachment loss (p = 0.006), and a higher number of remaining teeth (p = 0.005). Subjects taking magnesium showed less attachment loss (p < 0.01) and more remaining teeth than did their matched counterparts.[i] These results suggest that increased magnesium supplementation will improve periodontal health.

Personally I am just amazed at the truth of what I am continually finding out about magnesium chloride. It is the first time in my 53 years that I have taken anything that made a difference in my strength and stamina. I also used it as a mouthwash for my gum problems and felt a change in my oral environment after only one application. I had periodontal disease when I was seventeen and severe bone loss through many years. My mouth was also loaded up with mercury Amalgam starting at age five. It is very difficult to keep up the discipline of keeping my mouth perfectly clean. A fine dentist told me six years ago that I had to brush and floss after every meal and never eat between meals to preserve my teeth. I am sorry to say I have had a hard time following those directions and the results are as expected. I now use salt water instead of fluoride toothpaste and that has helped. Spraying in three pumps of the magnesium chloride though has had a dramatic healing and probably alkalizing effect. My whole mouth feels stronger and my oral environment stays with a healthier feeling for hours more even if I do not clean my teeth".

Mark Sircus Ac., OMDg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.105 sec, (2)