CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MIRENA perforated my uterus and may have migrated to my abdomen!

BrumMom Views: 5,351
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,062,580

Re: MIRENA perforated my uterus and may have migrated to my abdomen!

Update - I went for a pelvic ultrasound today, but there was nobody around to read the results properly, so now I have to wait until Friday to see my regular doctor again and find out where the damn thing has gotten to. The hospital said they would call me if they found anything serious - but in my mind it is serious already! I'm not a wimp, but really - I have an IUD missing from my uterus! I have noticed all the doctors and nurses I have dealt with have a very casual attitude about this - tells you something about how often this happens. I bet I have to wait until after Christmas to get this thing removed. FYI, I read some other posts today about the side effects of MIRENA. I also have no sex drive - I think my husband has reached his limit. I have mood swings and am often angry with my kids and husband for no real reason. Was never depressed before MIRENA.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.109 sec, (1)