CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative Colitis for 20 yrs. cured

domby Views: 6,980
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 10,648

Re: Ulcerative Colitis for 20 yrs. cured

Good morning and thank you for replying to my message.
I am A1- blood type and that's why I call myself "the agrarian" type. I haven't been eating bread and wheat products for about a month, as I follow the diet of E. Gotschall. However, I do crave for flour products sometimes. Avoiding meat is not hard for me. I still eat fish, mostly salmon and trout.

In the book "Eat Right for Your Type" is said that blood types "A" can eat both cereals, muffins and wheat products, only in moderate quantities, isn't that so? Back in April, this year I lost all my colitis symptoms and I still ate bread and home-made pitas, bureks, etc. May be, because back home in Bulgaria, everything is pretty much still organic (home grown), that's why it didn't hurt me.

I agree that tomatoes are not good fro type A, although I love them. Also Lima beans irritate my colon and cause too much gas. So far, that's all my experience with the type A diet, but I will emphasize on it and try to get the best of it.

And just one last question about fruit? Is it good for this blood type or I should avoid it, as it is recommended in the "PH Miracle"?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)