CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Request for help and/or suggestions

spdina Views: 1,509
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,530

Re: Request for help and/or suggestions

My opinion...let it go...ALL of it. Forgive and FORGET! Your offspring must love both you and the father, but if you chose to NOT let go then you are forcing them to take sides. Allow everyone to move on and heal. Of course, you were hurt and treated badly by your x, and I'm sure in the back of everyone's mind this is the reality, BUT nothing can change the past. Perhaps if you can move toward letting go then they can move in a direction toward spending time with you. Perhaps I am butting in here and shouldn't because I don't know the history of your story, but something possessed me to jump in. I just hope I haven't upset you in any way...I really do mean well by this post.

I suggest if they don't come to you then you go to them, show them your love and leave all the hurt feeling behind you...

Be well SoulfulSurvivor!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)