CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS forum offers something that no other forum can...

spdina Views: 1,339
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,506

MMS forum offers something that no other forum can...

Let's make this forum one that everyone can feel welcome in! All ideas all theories will be welcome, but let's try and encourage simplicity because life is hard enough!

Like Me1101 said:

"Good diet, exercise, lots of water, sun and fresh air--that is all that I need besides Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ."

What's important is that we all provide options here...each of us brings to the forum what has worked for us and all of it is good and people looking for wellness can take what makes sense to them.

I hope to avoid getting involved in other protocols, like cleansing regimens, and shift the focus to:

"Good diet, exercise, lots of water, sun and fresh air--that is all that I need besides Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ."

I think the focus should be getting well and moving toward balance and simplicity...let's try and avoid complications as much as possible.

I think this forum offers something that no other forum can...SIMPLICITY...look at all other forums and you realize very quickly how challenging and difficult they are to follow, literally they require complete lifestyle changes tons of money spent on supplements, food, equipment...but not here! This forum gives the gift of "normalcy."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)