CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great! Have you ever thought of doing a liver flush?

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
mackenzie1 Views: 1,964
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,064,111

Re: Great! Have you ever thought of doing a liver flush?

Thanks, Indiana!

I hope that you find that your elimination is much improved after taking the Humaworm. Mine sure has been.

By the way, thanks for letting me know what your candida doctor said about protections against candida when taking antibiotics. It might be a good idea for me to start up the Nystatin just to be safe. Too much is at stake to risk letting candida ever get a foothold in my body again. I just wish it were closer in time to the end of the 90-day wait period for me to take Humaworm again because I could just take the Humaworm and forget about it. Oh well, January is right around the corner. I'm going order my Humaworm before I go home for Christmas so that it will be sure to be here when I return.

As for the ginger flush you were describing, could you please tell me if this is it or is it another version?:

Blend together for several minutes:

One whole lemon
4 tspns olive oil
ginger root (about six thin slices)
1 cup of good water.

Thanks!

P.S. Then there's this flush, too! There are so many options!:

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1032748#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)