CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SWF for everyday constipation?

roooth Views: 1,158
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,062,686

Re: SWF for everyday constipation?

Hi again Bedohave,

I would say generally no to this question. If you need something and it's a once-in-a-while use, the lax tea and SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) can be used for constipation, however if you have regular problems with that, I would recommend looking into additional protocols that will assist your digestive system. If eventually you ended up relying on these methods, that is very bad for your digestive health. So perhaps they can be tools, but after the Master-Cleanse hopefully your digestion is better (cayenne is great for digestion) and continued good diet can assist.

I personally have had chronic constipation as long as I can remember - I didn't know it was unusual not to go every WEEK or more! If you have some issues with that, you may want to consider a Bowel Cleanse (I like Oxypowder ) and Liver Flushing. The cleanse will work to remove old debris from the colon and is helpful. Vital to digestive health, according to Andreas, is Liver Function. So, whereas colong cleansing will clean out the colon, you will need bile from the liver to maintain good digestive health. If constipation is a chronic problem, I would say to add these protocols, use tools when you need them and continue Liver Flushing until you've seen improvement in that area.

There is a suggested list of protocols to take on the top of curezone under "cleansing" starting with Improved Diet, parasite Cleanse (I'm doing Humaworm), Bowel Cleanse. Liver Flush can be interspersed through these as it is something that will need to be done many times.

I hope this gives you a place to go from. If you haven't looked into any of this, it can seem overwhelming (it was to me at first), so if that's the case, just pick one thing at a time to read about and try. Over the last year and a half, that's what I've done, just research on one thing at a time and now I feel conversant with several forums/subjects here. Good luck & enjoy the holidays!

~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)