CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still asking about white tongue.

roooth Views: 1,511
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,062,728

Re: Still asking about white tongue.

Hey - even though you said you're no longer concerned about your tongue, I thought I'd answer anyway.

I've read that the tongue at times will go pink for a while, and then will go white again. The tongue being white means you are cleansing even though you had few to no other symptoms. It's a good thing - to me it reminds me that my body is making use of the time. Yet my tongue was pink for several days at the end of my fast and by no means do I believe I'm completely cleaned and healed up. I'm certainly healthier than the average joe I see by far, but I'm quite a bit less healthy than the "health nut" type that I strive to be more like. I still have some signs of less than perfect functioning but my tongue was white.

So even if it gets more white, go ahead and break, now gives you some time to prepare your digestion. You did a great thing for your body, adding health and longevity. We'll see you again in a few months. Maybe I'll be on with you again - I'm planning another one in 3 months.. probably just a 14 day-er :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)