CureZone   Log On   Join
Emotions and Health

ldsfireguy Views: 5,084
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,063,408

Emotions and Health

You didn't Dave ... no stress involved. You were on my mind the other day, and this was something that I wanted to mention to you, since you have said that you have tried so many things, but that nothing had really helped you so far.

It's just that I have noticed that there seems to be a lot of negative energy in a lot of your posts. I'm not talking about belief systems here ... I am talking about negativity. And I do not mean skepticism, either.

Very often, we hold a lot of negativity in our bodies ... we carry it with us, and it makes us ill or unwell. The body is a mirror of this inner world, and sometimes we actually remain unwell because we cannot tolerate really being well.

Have you done any kind of emotional work, or have you pretty much limited your quest for health to physical healing therapies?

Some of the ones that I think are terrific are yoga, prayer and especially breathwork. This last one is truly inspiring ... by doing "circular" breathing for about 15 - 20 mins, you can lead your body into a very different state. The experience is almost impossible to describe to anyone who has not done it ... but it yields a euphoria and release of negative emotion that can free the body's resources up for deeper healing work. And it is completely compatible with whatever your "belief system" or religion may be.

The rules that govern our bodies are not dependent upon what you believe, and no one is excluded by them, but they operate upon us whether we choose to investigate them or not. In the western world, especially among men, there is a very prevalent tendency to discount the emotional in favor of the tangible world; a person whose emotions are very unbalanced (me included) cannot regain health, no matter what they believe.

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)