CureZone   Log On   Join
Another Acupuncture Progress Update

joeSFO Views: 2,925
Published: 15 years ago

Another Acupuncture Progress Update

Last time around I mentioned that I do acupuncture every week. For many, many, many weeks I always come back with 'weak spleen' along with 'weak liver or kidneys or both'....but it's always the spleen. (spleen = pancreas in TCM)

Today marks the first time I went into acupunture in total balance. I had no indication of weakness in the pulse reading. My therapist was quite excited and happy for me. She's very very skilled and I know she was getting a little frustrated at my lack of progress. Though, I never really gave her the full detail of just how bad my IBS symptoms and strict my dietary restrictions have to be for me to function as a normal healthy individual. She also made the comment that the winter season is usually not a season of rapid progress in acupunture, so she was also very happy to see that at a time when our bodies are more geared for hibernation mode. (unlike spring which is commonly a very progressive time of the year)

Needless to say, I was very happy to hear that as well. I must say, I feel that my abrupt improvements came along in short order only after I began my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement treatment on November 14th, and they have followed very steadily along that timeline.

Here is my noted progress and timeline:

09-Nov - Weak spleen, weak liver, weak gallbladder (as it was week after week)
14-Nov - Started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
16-Nov - Weak spleen, strong liver, stomach heat (hmmm... strong liver)
30-Nov - Weak kidney
07-Dec - Traveling, no acupuncture
14-Dec - Completely balanced

I remain careful not to overstate my progress with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , but this just speaks volumes to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)