CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for BR Experts/Purveyors

megan Views: 1,479
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 106,231

Re: Question for BR Experts/Purveyors

Hi Glaxony....good for you in all your cleansing! It's very inspiring. I can sure relate when you say which is worse, knowing they are there, or the fear of die off. This has been my number one problem in dealing with these things, the die can be very severe if there's a lot of them. I've been fighting it for about 4 years...geez, can't believe it sometimes. They are very hardy. Years ago, when I first began parasite cleansing, I was very sick, and the herbs just made things worse. I couldn't even begin, every time I tried, I just got worse. It was aweful.

But, I'm so much better now...slow detox, mainly diet change, high juices, liver flushes...and now I can parasite cleanse without getting sick. So, this is good, but it's almost like just the beginning for me, the parasites are still very high, so it's a long journey. It's okay, as long as it all works.

I haven't tried blood root consistantly for a long time now...something I've been meaning to add in.

What has brought the levels down for you? Has it just been keeping at them and rotating things? Right now I'm trying high doses of various herbs, cloves, ginger, wormseed, Wormwood , neem, olive leaf....we'll see.

I still have immune reactions when I try to kill them, either hives (but much less now than before), or episodes of shortness of breath. These scare me. Luckily they are short lived. They happen usually about 1/2 hour after I've taken some big dose of herb. Does this ever happen with you? I think it's mainly from the tapeworms..

Keep at them...we'll get there...

~megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)