CureZone   Log On   Join
I really enjoyed that, thank you for the wisdom...

Spdina Views: 1,228
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,062,032

I really enjoyed that, thank you for the wisdom...

Excellent words. I will do my best to live up to them, let us pray that we ALL can find a way to do this!

Curezone can be a beautiful place if we can learn to become more accepting and tolerant of each other. I, for one, am tired of getting beat up on because my opinion varies from the norm. I am getting tired of the personal attacks on my character. I can't even say something neutral without getting a disagree mark, for example:

1 of my posts in water debate forum that received 2 disagrees (from Celcius & Pbuddy most likely):

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1058796

OH say's:
"I'm inclined to say that for anyone who drinks / cooks with water containing inorganic minerals, and as a result comes away feeling or observing that this is best for them, go with it; likewise for anyone who drinks / cooks with distilled water."

I say:
Who could argue that!

Everyone has an opinion on the drinking of distilled water...for example, out of my last 5 Naturopathy classes about half of the authors say drink distilled; while the others say never drink distilled water!

We simply have to be smart about it and educate ourselves. I say before anyone goes running out to buy a distiller, made in China, with metal condensing pipes, they should have their water tested because they may already have soft clean water and a simple counter filter may be enough!

I also think it would be wise to test your distilled water to be sure that no heavy metal leached from the condensing pipes. I have a Love brand distiller, which I have not tested yet, but I will get a test kit and check on that on post the results next week.

Thanks for joining in OH!

The io click watch my every move to try and catch me saying something that goes against the "norm," consider Wombat's notes on my contribution over in Master-Cleanse forum...

Also, I don't appreciate the implication that I have started this war:

"It's imposible to end war by creating more wars."

Please point this over at io...they're the ones looking to drive me off of Curezone.

Peace be with you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)