CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to make it last.. and other questions

roooth Views: 875
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,060,914

Re: How to make it last.. and other questions

Hi Kity Kate,

Ah, you ask the age-old question, how to improve habits after for those of us who mess up pretty easily. It definitely sounds like you have some food issues based on how it makes you feel and how you jumped back into it. Unfortunately, I don't have one good answer, a simple "way" to make it last and not lose control. I've been working on that part of my eating for a year and a half and it's a slow process, but the good news is that I've made progress. My first Master-Cleanse I jumped right in to eating after and felt horrible so jumped back on Master-Cleanse and did better afterwards. It sounds like you have more cleansing to do by how badly the food makes you feel so my suggestion would be to go on a cleansing diet after the MC. It can be all fruit for a while or all raw foods, or 90% raw, basically raw fruit, veggies and nuts with slight exceptions. This diet should continue cleansing. You may want to look at other options for cleansing - on the top of the curezone page there is a suggested list of a cleansing protocol for improved health. After improved diet, the first suggestion is a parasite cleanse (I'm starting Humaworm tomorrow), so these are some ideas. The cleaner you are, the more balanced and "like yourself" you should feel. Doing this Master-Cleanse was a great first step - good for you!

As for your energy level, the cleansing pattern goes in cycles, so I don't think this is usual. Give it 2 days and sleep if you can to allow your body to heal. Your energy should come back. You can always drink more lemonade w/the maple syrup to help as well. Good luck & happy cleansing!

~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)