CureZone   Log On   Join
symptoms I experienced...

ButtercupLuv Views: 12,815
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,059,436

symptoms I experienced...

My heart fluttered and raced, I had bad leg cramps, walked around disoriented, and thought I'd have to go to the hospital if I didn't eat something RIGHT THEN. I am not easily swayed from my tasks. Determination and persistence have been strengths of mine throughout my life. I am not a weak-willed person. I was having serious freak out moments when I had to break those fasts.

After reading comments from you, Fonty, and the other person it makes me wonder about being supervised during my fast. I used to have to drink orange juice before b-ball games as a teenager so that I didn't get low on something (blood Sugar I thought, but I'm not diabetic). I don't know what I've been experiencing. My sister is an RN and she suggested it sounded like I was describing a potassium deficiency. I'm still confused, but feel like instead of breaking a fast this time I could just supplement my water with electrolytes. I won't be starting my fast until this Friday or Monday. I'll post after I start.

I welcome any further comments. Thank you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)