CureZone   Log On   Join
Further Cautionary Notes on Using MMS, on detox:

spdina Views: 1,463
Published: 12 years ago

Further Cautionary Notes on Using MMS, on detox:

Taken from the Health Salon:

27th November 2007 by Rett Anderson Posted in Disease, Cancer, Oxidative Therapies, Miracle-Mineral-Supplement Testimonials

Many people, when they come to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement have a long history of poor health, prescription medication use, repressed disease and even conditions that they do not even know that they have.

The detox could be extreme. Testimonials are showing us that a detox can come up unexpectedly no matter what level of dosage you are at, and no matter how long you have been at that dosage. It can be unpredictable.

You will want to look at all the things that you might do to prepare and assist your body in using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Most MMS users have not participated in any detox protocols ever so they are very toxic inside. An unprepared body or a very serious disease my have extremely stong detox reactions ( called herx reactions) Most herx reactions are transient. But if disease is very severe toxins may have a difficult time getting eliminated from the body. You may need to support kidney, liver and lymphatic function with adequate water and possibly other detox herbs or protocols.
I do think that this concern will not be an issue for the vast majority of MMS users. But I do see a possibility for problems if one is not cautious and discerning in their detox path. You may want to work with the assistence of a Naturopathic doctor. Make sure your Naturopathic doctor understands MMS or is willing to learn about it with you.

I would like to recommend a book called. “21 pounds in 21 Days. The Martha’s Vineyard Detox Diet” by Roni Deluz RN ND mvdietdetox.com/

This book presents an excellent protocol for general detox. It will instruct you on how to eat and what nutrients will be advantageous for you to take. It is by far the best detox protocol that utilizes super nutrients, juices, and juice fasting that I have ever read. I have done it myself and I would suggest that it become part of your healing journey.

Added to this book’s instructions I recommend that you take mineral supplements such as magnesium and trace minerals. You can do a search on this forum on Iodine and try to determine if Iodine supplementation is something that you may be needing. (Do not take Iodine if you are allergic to it or to shellfish)

When you are not using MMS take a good protocol of supplements and if you decide to venture into MMS with a known heart condition make sure that your heart protocol is working well before you start. MMS may not lead to the elimination of cardiac medications and to change your medication protocol without your doctors advise may be dangerous for you. MMS may inactivate your cardiac medications. It is not known for sure how MMS will interact with a wide range of drugs. You may want to research herbs that are known to nourish the vascular system also. Jim Humble has said that MMS will remove plaque from the lining of the vessels. For those with severe arteriosclerosis you may want to approach MMS slowly and increase dosage gradually over weeks instead of days.

There is much yet unknown about MMS. If you take MMS you are doing so according to your best judgement and not someone else’s. You must be proactive for yourself and research things carefully according to the condition that you are dealing with.
Separate all drugs and supplements by at least 2 hours from your MMS doses.
Technical Updates on how to use MMS found on this page:

http://www.miraclemineral.org/techupdates.php#q2

http://www.healthsalon.org/368/further-cautionary-notes-on-using-mms/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)