CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sure you already know how I feel on this issue...

Views: 2,840
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,059,349

Re: I'm sure you already know how I feel on this issue...

So, anyone who disagrees with you is a jerk huh? Initially, I simply wrote why I choose to drink distilled water. Sorry I was not licking your feet and kissing your backside, but I do not agree with you on that issue. Debate is about calmly and rationally discussing BOTH sides of a controversial issue. You seem to be the one who gets all upset when anyone does not see things your way. You repeatedly brand anyone who does not agree with you a jerk or an idiot.

Since you are so unwilling to accept or acknowledge any opinion but your own, why not ask for your own forum. Perhaps you can call it "Speedy SPDina Knows It All", and then you can pontificate all you want and ban everyone who does not agree with you. Of course, then you should be forbidden to post on any other forum and stir up trouble there.

I apologize if I do sound like a jerk with this post; but it is a sad day when people here become so closed minded and ego-driven that they immediately resort to put downs and name calling at the slightest disagreement. This goes against the very thing that made Curezone such a great place to visit. Why not just create a personal Blog and express your opinions there? People who are interested can seek out your points of view, those who don't care can ignore you without clogging up the forums with so many negative and offensive posts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.908 sec, (1)