CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okay so WHY.

davizona Views: 4,880
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,059,165

Re: Okay so WHY.

I feel MS is too much of an unknown. I did 10 drops after following the protocol. I ramped up slowly, I never felt nausea until I got to 10 drops. I even did 10 drops the day before with no problems. After the second day and doing 10 drops again, my heart felt like it was going to explode, I was on the verge of calling the paramedics. I spent the rest of the day and most of the evening in and out of sleep, and nauseous. Some say it was a herx. I feel it was a little too extreme for a herx, but lets say it was. I can only imagine what a person in a wheelchair would have done. How do we know that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement hadnt reacted to what causes MS, I'm not talking about in a 'healing' way, I'm talking about in a more dangerous way. We dont know, because we dont know what CAUSES MS. Ask 10 different people what causes MS, and you'll get 10 different answers. I've seen opinions of many who are directly related to multiple sclerosis, and none of them would endorse this treatment for MS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)