CureZone   Log On   Join
End of Fast & Soup Recipe

roooth Views: 3,683
Published: 12 years ago

End of Fast & Soup Recipe

Hi all,

I decided to break. I went 14 days. I was considering 21, but I got tired of spending most of the day and the late evening queasy. The tea & SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) have that effect. I was getting tired of it a while ago and used Oxypowder one day to get a break and it was better - I did that twice. But I know that's not protocol and read something that warns of electrolyte imbalance from doing that too much. So I decided to break. I'm ok with it - 14 days is a perfectly respectable fast! :-) I also am thinking I may continue on with juice for several days, and maybe continue with all fruit for a week or two to continue the cleansing. The only thing that disappoints me is that it is said that a deeper stage of cleansing is reached on Day 15. If I push myself so much that I hate it, then it will be harder to do again later so I'll just do 14 days when I do Master-Cleanse - that seems to be my number. I'm still hoping that I get some deeper cleansing anyway by continuing on juice then fruit for a while.

For those who are breaking, when you are ready for veggie soup, I absolutly *love* this recipe:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=261575#i

Happy cleansing!
~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)