CureZone   Log On   Join
Everyone, please let's take a deep breath

ldsfireguy Views: 4,976
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,826

Everyone, please let's take a deep breath

There are many different ways to discern truth ... many of us want to base our decisions on facts and evidence, and apply our intuition to those tangibles, and others of us prefer to use other, more esoteric methods.

I personally have come to appreciate many alternative methods for obtaining truth, but most of the ones I use involve prayer, or deep breathwork ... this kind of thing is not really my cup of tea either. But if it works for others', then I think that is great ... There are more things in heaven and earth than the mind of man can comprehend.

Many people simply do not believe in those kinds of things, or they may not want to go there, especially when they are already threatened by serious health challenges.

Please, everybody smile, and remember that ALL of us here, without exception, are trying to get and stay well, and that we all wish that for everyone here too.

If we all really want to have a debate on this subject, then we should move it over to the debate forum so we don't make the support forum negative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)