CureZone   Log On   Join
transmutation of elements, Orlee and Brunetti

lilypond10 Views: 2,505
Published: 14 years ago

transmutation of elements, Orlee and Brunetti

I just returned from the AcresUSA conference this past weekend and there was lots of talk about this topic. Would be an interesting one to pursue further here although I don't believe the halides are considered to do this.

Also saw Orlee and his new book on minerals for tumor suppressing genes is in it's final edit. He's hoping to have it out by early spring. Then he's publishing a book on acupuncture meridians and minerals hopefully by summer. Really intriguing stuff. I asked him what he though of transmutation and he said he never believed it. But after seeing some of the work being discussed at Acres he's getting fairly convinced.

John Myer's who did the work on ovaries as the third holding place for Iodine after the breast and thyroid was a big believer in transmutation. I was skeptical but now really need to read again more critically what he says.

On selenium...Jerry Brunetti again says that he thinks 400-600mcgs of selenium is what most of us need. He takes 1000mcgs but he's had cancer. He uses a combination of what lef.com sells and seleno-max from yeast.
Also mentioned his doctor is pulling his vit D levels above 100 and thinks even the high level of 80 is too low for cancer prevention. Brunetti's doctor uses vit D infusions with his really sick patients to get thier levels high fast.

Lily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)