CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

mackenzie1 Views: 4,513
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,213

Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

Hi Indiana!

I'm so sorry that you are having a problem with depression. I certainly know how you feel having been on Effexor for 10 years before I got rid of the candida. One reason I related so well to this article is because it pointed out how people can get off off antidepressants once they get rid of candida. I believe this very strongly because that was exactly what happened to me. Once the candida was gone, I felt no need to take antidepressants any longer.

For the time being, I feel quite certain that your increased feelings of depression and anxiety are tied in with your parasite cleanse. The toxins from parasites and candida are what cause depression in the first place, and when you are killing them off at an increased pace, those parasites are releasing even more toxins into your body as they die. This amplifies the feelings of depression that you've had all along. It's a healing crisis, but it's necessary to go through to ultimately get rid of the parasites that are causing the depression to begin with.

I found Effexor to be very helpful for my depression when I had it. Natural antidepressants like St. John's Wort or Sam-E didn't help. I didn't try 5-HTP, though, and I've heard of others who were helped by it, so you might see if that helps. Exercise, getting as much sun as possible, and a diet or supplements high in Omega 3's, such as fish and flaxseed oil, are also helpful.

How have you done on your third week? Were you able to get through it?

Mackenzie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)