CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

indianajones Views: 4,484
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,158

Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

Hi Mackenzie

Great article thank you for posting it. I deal a lot with the depression and anxiety and have been told in the past that a large part of the depression and anxiety would be gone once I clear out all the Candida and parasites. When I compare the level of depression that I suffered at my sickest point to now I have seen a dramatic reduction in both the depression and anxiety. But the other day I was in such a down mood feeling like I am not moving forward, making bad food choices, and feeling like I would never get to a better level so I started looking at some of the anti-depression drugs on line and considered calling a doctor and getting a prescription, which as we all know would have been no problem, I probably would not have even had to ever meet the doctor could just do all over the phone! But after I read and re-read the side affects I talked myself out of it. So am I still depressed? Yes, but here is more proof that I will get better once I stop hosting a party in my body for Candida and parasites. And I should note that the bad food choices seem to make my depression worse too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)