CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
indianajones Views: 4,666
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,158

Re: Parasites and Leaky Gut

Hi Mackenzie

Great article thank you for posting it. I deal a lot with the depression and anxiety and have been told in the past that a large part of the depression and anxiety would be gone once I clear out all the Candida and parasites. When I compare the level of depression that I suffered at my sickest point to now I have seen a dramatic reduction in both the depression and anxiety. But the other day I was in such a down mood feeling like I am not moving forward, making bad food choices, and feeling like I would never get to a better level so I started looking at some of the anti-depression drugs on line and considered calling a doctor and getting a prescription, which as we all know would have been no problem, I probably would not have even had to ever meet the doctor could just do all over the phone! But after I read and re-read the side affects I talked myself out of it. So am I still depressed? Yes, but here is more proof that I will get better once I stop hosting a party in my body for Candida and parasites. And I should note that the bad food choices seem to make my depression worse too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)