CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5yo coughing for 10 weeks

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
mackenzie1 Views: 2,521
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,058,015

Re: 5yo coughing for 10 weeks

I've had this problem at times in the past and have been told by doctors that it is asthmatic bronchitis. The symptoms are similar to bronchitis, only they are caused by asthma, and the cough is a dry cough instead of a wet one. I found inhalers such as Aerobid to help. When this has happened to me, it was usually during the fall allergy season, so allergies probably have something to do with it. I started taking allergy shots about five years ago to try to get over it, and ever since then, I haven't had a problem. When I used to have it, I would only have to use the inhaler for a couple of weeks and the cough would go away once the allergy season passed. I always looked forward to good, hard freezes and snow falls to take the allergens out of the air. Saline sprays such as Ocean are good to rinse out the nasal passages, too. One year after finding out how much better I was doing after a trip to a warm Caribbean Island during winter, I started putting a pot of warm water on the stove with sea salt in it, and breathing it as I went by. There's something about breathing warm sea (or salt) air that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)