CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Never getting well?

DudewithIBS Views: 3,000
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,057,893

Re: Never getting well?

Good to see you back.

Well, objectively speaking, yes, there is a chance our own condition is very hard to reverse.

But so I've learned that there's no thing in life that lasts forever, nor there is a body that can stand it.

I think that our chronic conditions developed somehow. I twill be more realistic to say that we may never get to the solution that we need than to say that there is no solution at all.

Doing research and trying different things is what gets us closer to find our holy grail of health.

It's a matter of choice. I personally chose to search over and over and over and over again until I understand the problem and fins a solution.

And at the same time we have to accept the fact that maybe we'll find a way to make our lives bearable without finding a definitive answer.

Worth meditating.

The good thing is that I've also learned that the day you less expect you find something that brings you closer to normal health. So I take it one step at a time. This goes along with scientific thinking in the sense that you can never take anything for granted, even the idea of never being cured. Can you prove it? No. Neither can you prove you will get cured.

So until someone proves to me my condition is not curable I'll search for a cure.

Hope this helps you meditate.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)