CureZone   Log On   Join
You don't pay attention

Views: 2,322
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,057,443

You don't pay attention

The model you posted is a very cheap variety. Like everything, there are inferior systems available. As a consumer you have to be educated. There are filter systems that don't do an adequate job and leave dangerous substances in the end-product too.

Hopinso stated somewhere that her distiller is a Waterwise (very good brand) and that it doesn't contain any metal collection tubes for VOC to become trapped. I've also commented on the VOC issue. VOCs are a non-issue in all quality made distillers with escape vents. Some distillers (like Hopi's) don't' even use tubes so these gases aren't even relevant. Even cheaper varieties (such as the one you posted) come with filters to absorb VOCs but I wouldn't choose that myself.

The beautiful thing about distilled water is you don't even need a machine. I could make it with fire, a pan, and a lid. Other people use other creative systems (solar panels, condensation aggregators, and collection units, etc.) Simplicity is the reason why steam-distilled or condensation from the air is the most natural choice for water supplementation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)