CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie: Day 12 When should I stop??

Views: 982
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,057,598

Re: Newbie: Day 12 When should I stop??

Some people think you should go to a certain number of days depending on how much cleansing you want done without consideration of what your body is saying.

Here's my experience with ending the cleanse.

I will go through the cleanse experiencing all the detox symptoms or maybe very little.
Regardless of how difficult or uncomfortable I may be, I don't have any desire to stop.

At some point I hit a couple of days where I feel just wonderful. Smiling, nothing in the world can bother me.
After that point, each time I lost interest in continuing the cleanse.
It became a chore.
I would usually notice it while I was preparing the lemonade or doing the SWF.

There would be no enthusiasm in making the drinks. This is different as to before hitting the two or so good days.

I have not yet stopped during this good point, only after I've gone by it have I recognized it.

I'm not sure that everybody would recognize this point, but I believe that is the best place to stop.
For me it was at 15 days, 18 days and then 21 days.

I have noticed over the years that some people that pushed for the super long cleanses, 30 - 40 days, didn't have a high level of enthusiasm in their posts after a certain point and would later struggle to do short cleanses.

I believe if it is kept as a good experience you will always look forward to another cleanse and enjoy them.
And I think that that is achieved by not pushing on after your interest in that particular cleanse has waned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)