CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS will do what no other therapy can do!!!!

spdina Views: 5,491
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,057,421

MMS will do what no other therapy can do!!!!

I am a believer because I have felt the effects. It has resolved issues that ozone couldn't completely correct! I have a friend who is a holistic dentist/ND and he is examining Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as we speak. He was very impressed with my experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and considering using it at his clinic where he deals with AIDS, Morgellons, Lyme, Cancer and root canal cleansing with ozone.

I had dental work done sometime ago, but had some minor sensitivity issues (hot/cold things would bother me) and nothing helped! I tried ozone, energy medicine, oil pulling and Iodine (iodine made it worse). Every dentist I saw said it was simply nerve sensitivity; I went along with that.

When I started Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the sensitivity got worse for the first couple of days and I was scared to move forward...the pain did not get too bad and then on about the 4th or 5th day the pain disappeared. Now I can eat ice cream again!

Based on my experience I have come to the conclusion that it was not nerves...it was a bacterial issue. Even my very dear friend, a dentist, whom I respect was wrong in my diagnosis! I have since discussed this theory with him and he agrees now that it is more likely a bacterial issue and not nerves. Just goes to show that we have to keep an open mind and learning never ends, no matter how educated you are!

I also use the MMS as a mouthwash!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)