CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Courage for nasal spray

ldsfireguy Views: 10,077
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,889

Re: Courage for nasal spray

This is an interesting idea, using it as a mist. Of course, you would want to be very, very cautious so you do not cause any harm to yourself.

I would like to add though, that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement will eventually help your body clear out your sinuses. You have to keep drinking, and you have to try and balance your body (move it to alkaline).

It may take a few months of consistent, steady effort, but small and regular doses of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement combined with lots and lots of pure water (preferably alkaline) will clear them out completely. I remember after this happened to me, I felt like it was such a miracle ... I was able to breathe free and clear after almost 20 years. And in any environment; I could put my nose right up against ragweed and breathe in deeply...lol But again, all I had to do was eat a piece of bread that had yeast in it, and I could feel those sinuses wanting to be problematic again. Then I would just keep drinking, and it would pass.

Anyhow, I think it is great if we can use the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement locally too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)