CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know how you can be honest and call it PROOF

hopinso Views: 2,367
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,979

Re: I don't know how you can be honest and call it PROOF

The plaque that lines the blood vessels might be analogous to soap scum.

One can find almost any point of view to support pre-formed opinions on the Internet. You can even prove the earth is flat by citing certain Websites.

My preference for distilled water is experiential. I would not force anyone else to drink distilled, but nobody is ever going to convince me I am going to an early death. The hard spring water I drank for twenty years was causing health problems including calcium deposits in my lungs and stiff and sore joints.

Filtered tap water is not ideal either. If you read the fine print, common filters do not filter out the chemical chlorine, just the taste. A potentially more serious problem is that charcoal filters can harbor bacteria. A filter must be changed regularly. Filtered water can lead to infections under certain circumstances, care must be taken to keep the filter, and the surroundings as clean as possible. Charcoal may attract and hold contaminants, but it is not antibacterial.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.484 sec, (1)