CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antibiotics on master cleanse?

roooth Views: 2,094
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,347

Re: antibiotics on master cleanse?

Hmmm... your appetite should have abated after 3 days. Some have suggested to strain the lemon pulp out of your lemonade if you have troubles with hunger, in case it is enough to stimulate digestion. Also, you can have up to 12 servings of lemonade. You may want to try drinking it with a straw. Also, if you are able to up your cayenne, I find that useful as an appetite suppressant.

Pay attention to how your body feels as well... I find that when I felt "hunger" the first few days, (fake hunger, aka, appetite), it is still at the same times as I did other days. One day I forgot my lemonade and water fasted until after work - the hunger went away after a while. I read a scientific study on hunger in a text book that discussed how our bodies produce insulin at our regular mealtime BEFORE WE START EATING in anticipation of food, which in turn stimulates the feeling of "hunger" that we have. This fast is a good time to learn about your body and whether hunger is not true, psychological, regular mealtime hunger, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)