CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antibiotics on master cleanse?

roooth Views: 3,860
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,056,018

Re: antibiotics on master cleanse?

Yogagrrl,

First of all, congrats and welcome to the world of cleansing! I think you'll find as you learn more and more that it is very gratifying to have a direct hand in dealing with your own health. Someone else may want to comment specifically on the effects of Antibiotics with the MC, but I was thinking you may want to do some more reading on the phenomenon of what we call a healing crisis. It is very common for physical ailments to come up when cleansing - cleansing stirs up bad things and then attempts to eliminate them. So usually you feel worse before better. Antibiotics and drugs supress symptoms. So it appears that your bf is doing to things that have the opposite effect. One one hand, if you can handle the healing crisis and suffer through it, that is great b/c afterwards you'll feel much better. On the other hand, if it is too much, you may want to back off and do a more gentle cleanse until you feel up to it. I would like to say ideally he would stop the meds and do the cleanse only, but only he can decide how serious/difficult it is and he should listen to his own body. So in short, do some reading and have him do some reading on healing crisis, then decide what is best. Part of all this stuff is that we do take health into our own hands much moreso than before and there is responsibility with that. Good luck and happy cleansing!
~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)