CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 10 for me

Roooth Views: 1,591
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,055,353

Re: Day 10 for me

Hi again,

It has been said that the one variable that is ok to change on the Master-Cleanse is adding more cayenne, as much as you can take! After a while, I get used to it and can take hotter lemonade. Cayenne is the major cleansing agent. The lemonade, as Zoebess once said, is the 'Cayenne delivery system'. Lemon is cleansing, maple syrup will give you some nutrients and calories and energy, but cayenne cleans things out good.

My first 2 days I used normal grocery store cayenne at 35,000 HU (Heat Units) since my local health food store was out. I went to the health food store in the city and got my 90,000 HU cayenne. I started at recipe, 6/10 tsp for 6 glasses (1/10 for a glass) and today I put in just over a full tsp. It was hot but I think I can take more - I may have more of a heaping tsp for tomorrow's lemonade.

Happy cleansing!
~Roooth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)