CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting, do you know what product he promotes?

spdina Views: 1,782
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,055,465

Re: Interesting, do you know what product he promotes?

"Have you ever drank distilled water for any amount of time?"

Yes, and the taste did not appeal to me!

It was a couple of years ago...

Had some trauma in my life and started feeling pretty ill, so I tried some cleansing protocols and was told by MANY that distilled water should be used while cleansing. After all my cleansing I was worse off then when I had started...didn't take me long to figure out the problem, which was mineral depletion. Took me some time to get back on track, but I did and I am better than ever, filtered tap water steaks, pototoes and cooked veggies to boot!

My health was at my worse by the time I was done cleansing, I even started to form a cavity!!! So, back on flouride toothpaste I went and low and behold my cavity cleared up! I know this may seem hard for you to believe but it is the TRUTH, believe it or NOT!

Again, my position is that humans, as well as animals, are not meant to drink pure H20, it is not something that is even available in nature, so you figure out what that means?

The simple fact that an animal will choose tap water over distilled is proof enough that instinctually we know what is good for us! I find distilled water revolting and I see that as a sign that it is not good for me.

But I guess I should have waited for my teeth to rot out to know for sure?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.860 sec, (1)