CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! IT'S BEEN 8 months.

DudewithIBS Views: 2,359
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,054,851

Re: PLEASE HELP! IT'S BEEN 8 months.

My problems started like yours, Antibiotics and then IBS. Before I had prostatitis. Drs said I got nothing.

Been there.

Mentalize yourself about the diet, it is worth it. Depression should go away if you nourish yourself with greens, good fat, good protein like fish (omega 3). My Depression went away after I started to eat more stuff (of course from the allowed ones in the yeast-free diet). Once the Depression is off and after the initial die-off it is easier to stick with the diet.

Go for it, write it down on a paper so you can read it when you feel down and the cravings are killing you.

I was told I have IBS, and I didn't stick with it, and I'm WAY better now.

I'm also taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement right now which has been great, but I wouldn't recommend it to you yet cause I think your body should adjust to a yeast-free diet first so that you may tolerate the STRONG die-off from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

Shatavari sounds promising, though I haven't try it yet.

We're here, let us know. You'll get over it in time, be patient (or at last try :) )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.921 sec, (1)